Each month we bring you a recipe using local produce in season in collaboration with
Tomatoes and Burrata Salad
A fresh salad made with a mix of in season ripe and flavourful tomatoes, topped with a light and zesty dressing and chunks of soft and creamy burrata cheese.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
Servings: 4 people sharing
- 500 g tomatoes
- 150 g burrata
- Lemon Zest
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Prepare the dressing by mixing all the ingredients together and set aside.
- Slice all the tomatoes and drizzle the dressing on top.
- Cut the burrata in chunks and place on top of the tomatoes with the dressing.
- Season the salad to taste with salt and pepper, add a couple of fresh basil leaves and zest some lemon.
- Finally, drizzle some extra olive oil and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of apronandwhisk.com